TheStatehouseFile.com is an Indiana news site powered by the students of Franklin College’s Pulliam School of Journalism. From our office in the Indiana Statehouse, we report on state politics for 35 professional media outlets around the state and our own paying subscribers. You’ll find our Statehouse alums everywhere from CNN and Indiana Business Journal to the halls of government and Indianapolis’ leading PR firms. Support a future journalist and help feed the state’s news deserts:
Please visit our donor page by clicking here.
- The changes have just begun
- Shabazz awaits response from AG Rokita, SPJ demands an apology
- Marie Antoinette for Indiana Attorney General
- AG press conference dispute raises questions about journalist access
- Executive privilege is killing checks and balances
- Todd Rokita and my media credentials
- Governor mum on whether he will appeal challenge to executive power
- Healthcare company helps the formerly incarcerated reenter society
Purchase a Subscription
|One Year Online Access||$50.00||for 365 days|
|One Month Online Access||$5.00||for 30 days|
|1 Day Online Access||$2.00||for 1 day|
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.