At the Republican watch party at the JW Marriott in downtown Indianapolis Tuesday, each winning candidate took a turn at the podium. Here's a collection of videos from some of those speeches.
- Indiana's attorney general and other natural disasters
- Indiana Chamber of Commerce blames education failures for state's brain drain
- Maybe he had his fingers crossed when he took the oath
- Three Indiana lawmakers elected to National Black Caucus of State Legislators
- Indiana abortion ban hit with second preliminary injunction
- Committee chairs seated with session starting in January
- Pat Koch, Santa Claus' "Chief Elf," receives Indiana's highest honor
- Sauce for goose, sauce for gander
- State to receive $15+ million in settlement with JUUL
- New judge makes history on 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Purchase a Subscription
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
From an office in the Press Corps of the Indiana Statehouse, the journalism majors of Franklin College's Pulliam School of Journalism work alongside the best reporters in the state, digging into the behind-the-scenes stories of Indiana politics. We're a student newsroom, but our work doesn't sit on a professor's desk. We create daily content for this website and 35 professional media partners around the state.