Reporter Tabby Fitzgerald recently took a walk from the state capitol building to the nearby Indiana State Library. There she was able to learn about some of the history behind the building and what historical documents it holds for Indiana. Swipe to see some of her favorite finds.
- Morales responds to sexual harassment accusations
- Another day, another scandal
- Diego Morales responds to criticism of using “veteran” to describe himself
- Latest poll: Democratic candidate holds lead in secretary of state race
- Your most important choice on Nov. 8? An office 'at the very heart of our democracy'
- Secretary of state candidates Wells and Maurer debate Tuesday while Morales' chair sits empty
- Submit your questions for U.S. Senate debate
- Poll shows neck-and-neck U.S. Senate race
- Study committee sorts through conflicting information on Indiana's maternal mortality rate
- Faring better than most other states, Indiana still faces affordable housing shortage
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Purchase a Subscription
|One Year Online Access||$50.00||for 365 days|
|One Month Online Access||$5.00||for 30 days|
|1 Day Online Access||$2.00||for 1 day|
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
From an office in the Press Corps of the Indiana Statehouse, the journalism majors of Franklin College's Pulliam School of Journalism work alongside the best reporters in the state, digging into the behind-the-scenes stories of Indiana politics. We're a student newsroom, but our work doesn't sit on a professor's desk. We create daily content for this website and 35 professional media partners around the state.