I just graduated from Franklin College this past weekend. I moved all of my stuff home the same day.
Growing up with historical events like 9/11 and the Boston bombing being normal, and active shooter drills since elementary school—even a scho…
- Grandma forms surprising friendship with high-school drive-thru workers
- Indiana General Assembly overrides Holcomb’s veto of trans athlete bill
- Indiana cities experiment with gunshot detection tools
- Graduation and the ghost of Tom Joad
- Another avoidable tragedy in America
- Diversity of visitors brings energy and hope to Indiana Statehouse
- On gas taxes, politicians should 'get caught trying' to help
- Cafeteria worker has spent decades feeding Statehouse employees
- College graduation offers reason to celebrate—and feel uncertain
- Donald Trump and some of the people all of the time
If this is your first time logging in to our new website, please sign up.
Problems accessing your account? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchase a Subscription
From an office in the Press Corps of the Indiana Statehouse, the journalism majors of Franklin College's Pulliam School of Journalism work alongside the best reporters in the state, digging into the behind-the-scenes stories of Indiana politics. We're a student newsroom, but our work doesn't sit on a professor's desk. We create daily content for this website and 35 professional media partners around the state.